It is the legal obligation of any company to inform you of their Terms & Conditions before you place an order with them. Should we be successful with our Quotation, by placing your order with Prestige Garage Doors (Hants) Ltd. it is assumed that you have read, understood and accepted these terms.
1. Please check carefully all details as set out in the quotation. This will be used as an order form and it is your responsibility to ensure you are happy with all material spec as listed. Where applicable, this includes colour, hardware options, optional extras and door layouts. This excludes size measurements and technical aspects of fitting for which Prestige Garage Doors (Hants) Ltd. assumes all responsibility during their site survey (unless expressly stated to cover situations such as supply only orders or orders that are placed off plan / before openings are constructed etc.)
2. Unless requested, Prestige Garage Doors (Hants) Ltd. do not generally require a deposit for your order to be placed. However, full and prompt payment is required upon satisfactory completion by your preferred means. Accepted forms of payment are Bank Transfer / Credit or Debit Card / Cheque / Cash. All goods remain the property of Prestige Garage Doors (Hants) Ltd. until full payment is received.
3. You have a right to cancel your commitment with Prestige Garage Doors (Hants) Ltd. within 14 days without any financial penalty to yourself. This MUST be done in writing and sent by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or recorded delivery (44 SANDY POINT ROAD, HAYLING ISLAND, HAMPSHIRE, PO11 9RR) You must include your Quotation Number, Name, Address and Contact Number. Any orders cancelled after 14 days will require settlement of up to 75% of the order value.
4. Any quoted lead times are estimated only and do not form part of our contract with you. Depending on our workload, manufacturer / supplier workload and any other circumstances beyond our control, lead times are subject to change without notice. If you require your order urgently, please make this known and we will do our very best to accommodate where possible.
5. Prestige Garage Doors (Hants) Ltd. offer a full 2 year labour warranty. This means that in the unlikely event of any remedial work being required within the first 2 years of installation, there will be no cost for labour to you, the customer. Manufacturers also offer parts warranties which can vary between 2-10 years subject to the product in question. This means there will be no cost for any replacement parts within this period. There may be a labour charge after 2 years which would be agreed with you before work commences. All applicable warranties will be set out on your Quotation and subsequently listed on your Invoice.
None of the above affects your Statutory Rights.